Monday 25 June 2018

Mexican Scrambled Egg Wrap

I first had scrambled egg wraps at a conference in San Antonio, Texas, which is not far from the Mexican border.

Made with two beaten eggs. I had a cheese sauce in the fridge, made with some cheddar cheese, milk and cornflour, and some vegetable stock. I added this sauce to the beaten eggs in a small pan (with a drizzle of sunflower oil) and mixed everything together thoroughly.

Cooked at a medium heat for ten minutes or so, stirring every minute or so.

I smeared a little brown pickle on the herbed wrap, and added the scrambled eggs. I tucked in the sides of the wrap at right angles to the the line of the eggs and pickle, and rolled the wrap. The wrap was then cut at a 20 deg angle with a sharp knife. Can be served hot or cold. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment