Wednesday 1 August 2018

Mushroom Omelette in a Herbed Wrap

I had a little tomato sauce left over (made with spanish onion cooked in butter, and some tomato puree and paprika). I added this to the beaten eggs.

I cooked three diced chestnut mushrooms, and fried these in sunflower oil until cooked. Then I added the beaten egg mixture. The omelette was cooked at a medium to low heat, and was turned once.

I diced some iceberg lettuce, and dampended the herb wrap from the fridge. I laid the lettuce across one end of the wrap.

When the omelette was done, it was laid across the side with the lettuce. I folded in the sides, and gently rolled the omelette into the wrap, tucking in the ends.

The wrap was cut diagonally into two, and garnished with a little tomato ketchup. Quick and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment